What You’ll Need
- A can of refried beans (I use the spicy or the vegetarian variety)
- Block of cream cheese (8 oz)
- Sour cream or plain non-fat Greek yogurt (8 oz)
- Taco seasoning packet
- Jar of salsa (~ 12 oz jar)
- Bag of Mexican finely shredded cheese (2 cups)
- 9” x 13” glass or ceramic baking dish
What You’ll Do
1. In a bowl, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
2. In the dish, assemble the dip in the following layer order:
- Bean base layer
- Seasoned cream cheese/sour cream layer
- Salsa layer
- Shredded cheese topping
3. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or other dipping goodies, but let’s best honest, chips always win.
- Make ahead of time, but refrigerate until the party starts.